Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and mustard. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and hazelnuts. Coat chops with cheese mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop: 462 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 935mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops
"Way better recipes out there!! They were very hard to brown. Took way longer than stated and they tasted awful. No one would eat them>"
"They never browned and had to stick them under the broiler. They were so wet between the marinade and the spray on the pan that the coating was left on the pan and we had to spoon it over the chops. For the cost of the hazelnuts, this is just not worth the trouble."