These pork chops are all dressed up! First they’re bathed in a zesty marinade, then they’re coated with crunchy nuts and cheese for a special main dish with mass appeal. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and mustard. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and hazelnuts. Coat chops with cheese mixture. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p35
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review