Tuscan Parmesan Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and mustard. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and hazelnuts. Coat chops with cheese mixture. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 462 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 935mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Oct 1, 2013
Way better recipes out there!! They were very hard to brown. Took way longer than stated and they tasted awful. No one would eat them>
Aug 1, 2013
They never browned and had to stick them under the broiler. They were so wet between the marinade and the spray on the pan that the coating was left on the pan and we had to spoon it over the chops. For the cost of the hazelnuts, this is just not worth the trouble.
May 21, 2012
These were beautiful and tasty. I used a thicker pork chop and they took about 30-35 min to bake but the crust was a beautiful golden brown, so it didn't hurt the dish. Not sure how much the marinating really added.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.