VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four squares; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press seams and perforations together. Spoon 1/4 pie filling in one corner of each square. Fold to make triangles; pinch to seal.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Combine sugar and milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers; Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turnover In Your Grave Pies in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012, p78