VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey and soy sauce until blended; set aside. Place eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip turkey slices into eggs, then coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, saute turkey in oil in batches for 2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir vinegar mixture and add to the skillet; add the raisins and almonds. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey with Balsamic-Honey Sauce in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p141
Reviews forTurkey with Balsamic-Honey Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review