- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple pancake syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, syrup and pepper until combined. Spread over four slices of bread; top with turkey and remaining bread. Spread butter over both sides of sandwiches.
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron or indoor grill according to manufacturer's directions for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Wafflewiches
"this recipe sounds so wierd--my husband swore he would hate it...it was awesome!! If you are having doubts-just try it-it is pleaseantly suprising"