- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 pound zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown turkey, onion and garlic in oil. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until the turkey is cooked and zucchini is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Vegetable Skillet
"Great taste and healthy choice. Very filling."
"Very bland and uninspiring"
"this is VERY good!!! and my fiance actually got not just 2nds but 3rds!! the pickels make it awesome! i would recommend it to anyone! and passed it on to my other family members!"