Turkey Tortilla Spirals
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place turkey on tortillas to within 1/4 in. of edge. Spread cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with pecans. Spread each with 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the celery, onions and remaining cranberry sauce. Serve with tortilla spirals.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 204 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 5, 2011
Loved this recipe! I tweaked it slightly using what I had on hand. Forgive me, but I used regular cream cheese-decadent! I used some delicious spicy deli turkey and added the chopped scallions into the tortillas. Served it with homemade cranberry-orange sauce. This recipe made a lot more than I realized it would. Great for a party and the prep did go quickly. Got great reviews from my family. Will be great for a supper on Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you for sharing!
Oct 28, 2009
This is an awesome recipe!!! I made it for a party and was asked for the recipe numerous times.