Turkey Tomato Pizza
I got this recipe from a party my husband and I attended. Now it's a hit at get-togethers at our house. Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. —Michelle Beall of Westminster, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey, julienned
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine the mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and basil. Top with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onion.