I got this recipe from a party my husband and I attended. Now it's a hit at get-togethers at our house. Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. —Michelle Beall of Westminster, Maryland
Recommended: Our All-Time Best Pizzas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey, julienned
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine the mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and basil. Top with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Tomato Pizza in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p27
Reviews forTurkey Tomato Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
"I liked this a lot but didn't like the flavor of the lemon peel. I will be making this again but without the lemon peel"