Turkey Thigh Supper Recipe
This family-pleasing meal-in-one has it all—tender turkey thighs, tasty vegetables and a homemade sauce. I like to cook chicken breasts the same way. It's also good with honey-flavored barbecue sauce poured over the meat instead of the soup mixture.—Betty Gingrich, Oxford, Arkansas
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 4 turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots and onions. Top with turkey. Combine the soup, water, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°-175° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 173 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 773mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Thigh Supper
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC