Turkey Thigh Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 4 turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots and onions. Top with turkey. Combine the soup, water, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°-175° and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 173 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 773mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2009
I use chicken 1/4s and reduce the cooking time. Cut the leg from the thigh and pull the skin off. Great recipe. Turkey thighs are a mess, too many tendons to mess with.
Nov 7, 2008
I would like to know where to get turkey thighs? i have found almost every other part of a turkey, but not thighs. The supper looks and sounds DELICIOUS!!! [email protected]