VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 10 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 10 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- Place mayonnaise and basil in a food processor; process until basil is finely chopped, scraping down sides as needed. Spread mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice. Layer five bread slices with turkey and cheese; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into four triangles. Yield: 20 tea sandwiches.
Originally published as Turkey Tea Sandwiches with Basil Mayonnaise in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p179