Turkey & Swiss Frittata
Apricots, Swiss cheese, green onions and veggies combine beautifully in this turkey frittata. You can use different spices to suit your personal taste. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces thick-sliced deli smoked turkey, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach, apricots and green onions; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in turkey and egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese and artichoke hearts.
- Bake until eggs are completely set, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Garnish with additional green onions if desired.