- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix*
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice. Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
"I made this recipe for dinner last night for my 86 year old mother and me. My mother loved it. She said it was a keeper."