Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups frozen cut broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, melt butter. Add onion; cover and cook on high until tender. Add flour and blend well. Whisk in broth; cook on high for 2-4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles. Cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve over noodles.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 341 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
May 25, 2011
Quick and easy, and a painless way to get some broccoli in my diet. Great recipe! :)
Dec 29, 2010
Dec 7, 2010
I left out the broccoli and made it on the stove instead but wow was this good!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.