Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring broth and butter to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened. Stir in turkey, spinach and cranberries.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 565 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 1259mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 42g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 9, 2019
Love this one! My kids used to call it Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole. The best thing about casseroles is that it's so easy to change to fit what you have!
Dec 12, 2014
Good basic recipe, but I added onion and celery to the stuffing mixture to add flavor. I also baked for 30 minutes, as my stuffing called for a longer baking time.
Dec 9, 2014
This was yummy!!