Turkey Spinach Salad with Maple Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3-1/2 cups: 387 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 617mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Spinach Salad with Maple Dressing
"My family loves salads and they find this one quite tasty. We will be keeping this recipe."