VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 small carrots, grated (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls, split and toasted
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, hoisin sauce and chili sauce. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, panko, green onions, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and ginger, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar, oil and remaining soy sauce. Add carrots, onion, cilantro and sesame seeds; toss to combine.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill sliders, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise mixture. Layer with burger and slaw. Replace tops. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Sliders with Sesame Slaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p221