- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked linguine, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey cutlets, one at a time, close bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet; heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Stir in butter until melted. Return turkey to pan; heat through. Serve with cheese and, if desired, linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Scallopini with Marsala Sauce
"We had it with whole grain spaghetti and a garden salad with oil & vinegar dressing.I cut each (of 4) cutlet into bite sized pieces before flouring and cooking. I did this in two batches and kept each batch warm in a low oven while making the Marsala sauce. I reduced the sauce to 1 cup instead of 1/2 cup because I wanted more sauce for the pasta. Keeper! Will definitely make this again."