- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 turkey Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 green onions, sliced
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces; cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sausage and onions; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-line bowl if desired. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Sausage Potato Salad
"This has become a family favorite. I'm often asked for the recipe. Lemon juice and diced red pepper make it perfect. :0)"