- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup torn leaf lettuce
- 4 spinach flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed if desired
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onion and celery. In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt and curry. Pour over turkey mixture: toss to coat. Layer tomatoes and lettuce on tortillas. Top with turkey mixture; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Salad Wraps
"Excellent recipe. Love the curry flavor. Great way to use leftover holiday turkey. Great recipe for any time of the year! Going in my "keeper" box! Also, I like that the recipe is simple and does not have a lot of ingredients such as fruits."
"My husband and I really liked these wraps. They would make a great dinner in the summer - no oven required!"