Turkey Salad with Raspberries
I originally developed this recipe as a way to use leftover turkey. Now I find myself preparing turkey with this recipe specifically in mind!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 6 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloin, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuces, oranges, water chestnuts, raspberries, sunflower kernels and chives.
- Divide among six salad plates; arrange turkey on top. Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over salads.