Turkey Salad with Pistachios Recipe
I found this recipe in my "someday I'll make this" file and declared it a winner. The pickle relish and pistachios give it a unique flavor. Served with garlic bread, it's a complete meal.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey; toss to coat. Stir in the onions, celery and pistachios. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 309 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Salad with Pistachios
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC