Turkey Salad with Pistachios
I found this recipe in my "someday I'll make this" file and declared it a winner. The pickle relish and pistachios give it a unique flavor. Served with garlic bread, it's a complete meal.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey; toss to coat. Stir in the onions, celery and pistachios. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 309 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Chunky Turkey Salad with Pistachio Nuts in Reminisce Extra March 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.