Turkey Salad with Pistachios
I found this recipe in my "someday I'll make this" file and declared it a winner. The pickle relish and pistachios give it a unique flavor. Served with garlic bread, it's a complete meal.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add turkey; toss to coat. Stir in the onions, celery and pistachios. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.