Turkey Salad with Grapes & Cashews
I used to buy turkey salad from a local deli until I experimented and came up with this recipe myself. It's even better than the store-bought kind.—Connie Laux, Englewood, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Add turkey, grapes, celery, cashews and green onions; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 415 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Special Turkey Salad in Country Woman November/December 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.