Turkey Salad Tortillas
"With a little mixing and a little fixing, you can put together these spicy burritos in a hurry," promises Pauline Hershberger of Lott, Texas. "Zap them in the microwave and put a family-pleasing dinner on the table in no time."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling, then roll up. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.