- 12 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray*
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 6 pitted ripe olives
- For each toast cup, place on slice of bread halfway over another; roll flat. Press into jumbo muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz bread cups with butter spray. Combine Parmesan cheese and onion powder; sprinkle over cups. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until the bread is toasted. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For salad, combine the turkey, celery and onion in a bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and salt; spoon into toast cups. Top with lettuce and salsa. Combine cheese; dollop over each serving. Garnish with parsley and olives. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Salad Sundaes
"Look fwd. to making soon! J."
"Awesome!!! How cute to make a sundae this way. You can make the toast "bowls" and salad mixture ahead of time and then just put them together when you are ready to eat. Great idea and taste great too!!!!"