- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon-pepper and garlic powder. Pour over turkey mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup turkey salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Salad Puffs
"Excellent! I omitted the mango since I don't care for it and served the salad on croissants."
"Before commenting I would like to know how to make the cream puffs to put the salad in. I think it sound like a taste I would love to try, though!"