Turkey Salad Puffs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon-pepper and garlic powder. Pour over turkey mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup turkey salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 508 calories, 36g fat (6g saturated fat), 181mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 29, 2014
Excellent! I omitted the mango since I don't care for it and served the salad on croissants.
Sep 6, 2011
Before commenting I would like to know how to make the cream puffs to put the salad in. I think it sound like a taste I would love to try, though!