Turkey Salad for 50
This refreshing salad always pleases at church functions and special luncheons. Red grapes, celery and eggs add color, while almonds add a little crunch.—Helen Lord-Burr, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 18 cups diced cooked turkey (about one 14-pound turkey)
- 8 cups thinly sliced celery
- 8 cups seedless grapes
- 18 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In one large bowl or several smaller bowls, combine the turkey, celery, grapes, eggs and almonds. Combine dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and stir gently. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 286 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Salad for 50 in Taste of Home December/January 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.