- 8 thin slices cooked turkey
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two slices of turkey on each tortilla. Layer with tomato, green pepper, lettuce and cheese. Drizzle with salad dressing. Roll up tightly and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Ranch Wraps
"Great for pack and go, whether for the kids or for a busy mom who needs a good bite in between running around all day. LOVE this!"
"Simple to make, just make more than you think you'll need. Plate will be empty 'PDQ.';>)"
"Great tasting recipe and very easy to make. I omitted the tomatoes and added a few slices of pre-cooked bacon. I took them to work and everyone wanted to know how to make them. Definitely a keeper!"
"Sounds perfect! My husband has really gotten into these wraps. They are a great change from regular sanwiches too."