- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper and contents of ramen noodle seasoning packets until blended.
- Break noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix and turkey. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds and sesame seeds. If desired, top with green onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Ramen Noodle Salad
"I grilled up the "island tropical chicken" (recipe available on TOH) yesterday and used the leftovers to make this salad today. It was delicious. There is such a great selection of fresh vegetables this time of year that I used a fresh chopped cabbage instead of coleslaw mix. I also used 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and one packet of ramen seasoning instead of two. I used cider vinegar as well. This was such a yummy easy summer recipe. I will be making this again. I served this salad with a homemade corn chowder. Absolutely use raw ramen!"
"Not really a review, but wouldn't it be better to cook the ramen?"
"One of my favorite recipes to make."