Turkey Potpie Cups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups turkey gravy
- 2-1/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- 2-1/4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into an 8-in. circle. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of eight greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- In a large saucepan, combine the turkey, gravy, vegetables, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle onions into ramekins; top with turkey mixture. In a small bowl, combine potatoes and milk; spread over tops. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 potpie: 471 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1492mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Mar 23, 2012
As the other reviewers said, it is a bit time consuming. I, too, did this recipe without leftovers, adding to the time necessary to make them. They are very tasty, though, and worth it.
Mar 5, 2012
These are a little time consuming, but they are very tasty. The kids really like them, and they can help put them together!
Mar 1, 2012
Made this last night with chicken and turkey gravy, since I do not like chicken gravy. We really loved it! I have to say that since I did not have any leftover chicken or mashed potatoes, it was quite a bit of work. However, since there are only 2 of us, we have 4 meals from one recipe. I would definitely make this again. It is a keeper!