Turkey Potato Tetrazzini Recipe
"This casserole is a great contribution to a potluck," notes Karen Bundy of Cabot, Pennsylvania. The dish features layers of sliced potatoes, cooked turkey, broccoli and Swiss cheese with creamy Alfredo sauce spooned over it all.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1. In a bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1/4 cup into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with a third of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. In a bowl, combine the turkey, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and broccoli; spoon about 2 cups over potatoes. Top with about 2/3 cup sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 221 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Potato Tetrazzini
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2010
"i used fresh broccoli and it worked well"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC