"This casserole is a great contribution to a potluck," notes Karen Bundy of Cabot, Pennsylvania. The dish features layers of sliced potatoes, cooked turkey, broccoli and Swiss cheese with creamy Alfredo sauce spooned over it all.
Recommended: 48 Delicious Ideas for Leftover Turkey
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1/4 cup into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with a third of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, combine the turkey, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and broccoli; spoon about 2 cups over potatoes. Top with about 2/3 cup sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Potato Tetrazzini in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p38
Reviews forTurkey Potato Tetrazzini
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2010
"i used fresh broccoli and it worked well"