Turkey Potato Pancakes Recipe
My husband and our four children like pancakes, and I appreciate quick suppers...so I gave this recipe a try when I saw it. The addition of turkey turns golden side-dish potato pancakes into a simple main dish we all savor. -Kathy Duerr, Fulda, Minnesota
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups shredded peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Cooking oil
- Cranberry sauce, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add potatoes, turkey, onions, flour and salt; mix well. Heat about 1/4 in. of oil in a large skillet. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls into hot oil. Fry 5-6 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender and pancakes are golden brown. Serve with cranberry sauce if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
3 each: 262 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 199mg cholesterol, 976mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Potato Pancakes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC