Turkey Portobello Pasta Recipe
With portobellos and a host of seasoning, this turkey pasta dish is truly special. From Heather Fergeson of Idaho Springs, Colorado, it’s perfect for guests, but since it’s so quick, you can make it any night at all!
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, water, mushrooms, rosemary, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Whisk in Italian cheese and sour cream until smooth. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Portobello Pasta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC