Turkey Portobello Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, water, mushrooms, rosemary, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Whisk in Italian cheese and sour cream until smooth. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 416 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 16, 2009
It sounds delicious. I will definately try it.
Mar 20, 2009
I tried this with chicken and my sons kept thanking me for the delicious dinner. I would add more mushrooms though next time.