- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs (from about 8 slices)
- 2 packages (17.6 ounces each) turkey breast cutlets
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 large lemons, divided
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Parsley sprigs
- Beat eggs with milk in a shallow dish until well blended. Place bread crumbs on waxed paper. Dip cutlets in egg mixture and then in crumbs, coating both sides.
- Melt the butter, as needed, in a 12-in. skillet over medium-high heat. Brown cutlets, in batches, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low. Squeeze juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup) into pan drippings in skillet; stir in the water, bouillon and salt until well mixed. Scrape brown bits from the bottom. Return the turkey to skillet; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice remaining lemon. To serve, arrange cutlets on large warm platter and garnish with lemon slices. Pour remaining sauce over cutlets; sprinkle with parsley.
5 ounces cooked turkey: 363 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 682mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.