Turkey Piccata with Capers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add broth to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Pour sauce over turkey.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 301 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.
Dec 5, 2012
I love this recipe and it's so healthy!!!!
Apr 26, 2012
I used the chicken it was still great! Definitely a keeper!
May 5, 2010
Delicious! Only thing I changes was I cut the butter in half.
Apr 23, 2010
This is a keeper! The family loved it. Served with a rice and barley pilaf and steamed zuchini with olive oil and parmesan cheese,
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.