- 3/4 pound uncooked turkey breast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 3 to 4 cups hot cooked pasta
- Cut turkey into 2-in. x 1/4-in. pieces. In a skillet, saute turkey and garlic in butter until turkey is browned and no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Add cream, basil, Parmesan and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Pasta Supreme
"The name is apt - this recipe is supreme! The sauce is simple but delicious. I altered nothing and it came out great. I served it when my brother-in-law and his wife visited, and they loved it. Terrific and light way to use up turkey leftovers at holiday time."
"We liked it after we altered it by adding:1/2 medium onion, cut into 1 inch strips1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips1 cup shredded carrot1 cup shredded green cabbage1 stalk of fresh broccoli, the stem cut into 1/6th inch thick rounds that were cut in semi-circles and the florets cut in half length-wisesaltand doubling the garlic, milk/cream, cheese, and pepper.The veggies were sauted in butter and garlic and the poultry was added and cooked before adding the sauce ingredients.We served it over brown rice too.It turned out yummy!This gave us 6-7 servings."