Turkey Noodle Supper
"This was one of my favorites made by my mom when I was growing up," shares Lori Tinkler from Richland, Washington. "I lightened it up by using lean ground turkey, fat-free cream cheese, reduced-fat soup and fat-free milk. And it still tastes as good as Mom's"
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces yolk-free extra-wide noodles
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, crumble turkey into a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Return to pan. Add the soup, cream cheese and milk. Cook and stir until blended. Stir in the noodles, corn, pimientos, salt and pepper; cook until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 376 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 811mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.