Turkey Minute Steaks
— Barbara Powell, Laramie, Wyoming
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked sliced turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, add egg. Dip turkey in egg, then in crumbs, coating both sides.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 194 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Minute Steaks in Country Woman November/December 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.