Turkey Meat Loaf for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash celery seed
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the water, teriyaki sauce and bread cubes; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, onion, green pepper, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, garlic powder and celery seed. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into an ungreased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 165° drain.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Mar 25, 2018
This is my go-to turkey meatloaf recipe, I've been using it for years. I double it for my family and we love it!
Aug 12, 2013
This was very moist and yummy! My family loved it and it was easier to make that my old recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Jan 7, 2013
My family really enjoyed this recipe! It's definitely a keeper for us. I did make a few changes. I had 1.37# of ground turkey, so I added a bit more than double of all ingredients. Also, instead of bread crumbs, I used ritz crackers. Using 1 sleeve plus 1/4 of another sleeve, I put them in my processor to make fine crumbs.
Jul 26, 2012
I made it last week & am making it again this week.
Feb 20, 2012
Apr 5, 2011
My husband loves this recipe.
Apr 25, 2010
This was the best meatloaf I ever made. It was super moist and very tasty. Highly recommend.