- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash celery seed
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the water, teriyaki sauce and bread cubes; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, onion, green pepper, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, garlic powder and celery seed. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into an ungreased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 165° drain. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Meat Loaf for Two
"This was very moist and yummy! My family loved it and it was easier to make that my old recipe. Thanks for sharing!"
"My family really enjoyed this recipe! It's definitely a keeper for us. I did make a few changes. I had 1.37# of ground turkey, so I added a bit more than double of all ingredients. Also, instead of bread crumbs, I used ritz crackers. Using 1 sleeve plus 1/4 of another sleeve, I put them in my processor to make fine crumbs."
"I made it last week & am making it again this week."
"My husband loves this recipe."
"This was the best meatloaf I ever made. It was super moist and very tasty. Highly recommend."