Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cut each tenderloin crosswise in half; pound each piece with a meat mallet to 3/4-in. thickness. Toss with flour mixture; shake off excess.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook until a thermometer reads 165°, 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms until tender, 3-4 minutes. Stir in broth and wine. Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 10-12 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and the remaining salt and pepper. Serve with turkey.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 295 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 482mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 25, 2017
This is going to be a keeper. We all loved it. I used a Turkey London broil. And best of all it was simple to make.
May 20, 2015
This worked well for our family. I like how the mushroom sauce was an option. This way not-so-adventurous eaters got to go without it. I used thin boneless chicken breasts instead of the turkey. It was delish.
Mar 4, 2015
Really good and simple.
Feb 26, 2015
Jan 28, 2015
Had this for dinner tonight, but used chicken breast instead. Very tasty and quick. Will keep this one for future mid-week dinners.
Oct 13, 2014
Made this today for dinner. My husband said we could keep this on the menu.
Dec 24, 2012
Made this for Christmas Eve dinner. It was simple and delicious. My husband raved about the "sauce". A definite winner.
Sep 26, 2010
Very good, tasty and easy to make.