- 2 slices bread
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 14 manicotti shells (8 ounces), cooked and drained
- 1 jar (30 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- Soak bread in water; squeeze to remove excess water. Tear into small pieces; set aside. In a skillet, cook the turkey, onion, garlic, salt and pepper until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Stir in the bread and cheeses; mix well. Spoon into manicotti shells. Pour half of the spaghetti sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange shells over sauce; top with the remaining sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Manicotti
"This is a great recipe. easy to make and yummy too! Even my very, very picky 5 year old loves this dish!"