Turkey Lo Mein Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, cook and crumble turkey with carrots, onion and garlic powder over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes.
- 2. Break up noodles and add to skillet; stir in contents of seasoning packets and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3-5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir until cabbage is crisp-tender, 1-3 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 297 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Turkey Lo Mein
"So simple and easy to make. Delisious!!!"