- 1/2 pound thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carton (32 ounces) unsalted chicken stock
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings.
- In same pan, cook and crumble turkey with onion and garlic over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Stir in stock, tomatoes and salt; bring to a boil. Stir in linguine and half of the bacon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until linguine is al dente, 9-10 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted; stir in parsley. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Linguine with Tomato Cream Sauce
"This was so good! Came out a bit soupy but I prefer that to being too dry! The taste was very good. I didnt change a thing. I will make this one often!"